This role is on a voluntary basis.
Reporting to the Head of Performance & Tactical Analysis, working within the First Team recruitment unit to effectively meet the aims and objectives of the Clubs Recruitment Strategy.
- Attend matches as directed by the Head of Performance & Tactical Analysis, scouting players live using the clubs reporting structure.
- Compile and collate reports using a bespoke match and player reporting process to support Talent Identification.
- To assess and identify talented footballers with the projection to play in the First Team at Stirling Albion Football Club
- To work to a Club strategy on Talent Identification.
- In liaison with the team, demonstrate the ability to organise and coordinate a working schedule.
- Ensure that scouting databases are kept up to date and relevant.
- Provide monthly updates within a recruitment meeting schedule.
- Contribute to player audits and succession planning through analysis and evaluation of players within the talent pathway.
- Carry out extensive background checks on players that have been identified as potential transfer targets based on the guidelines and requirements set by the Recruitment Team.
- Effectively utilise data as part of the scouting and recruitment process and use it to support a business / sporting case for player signings.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by your Line Manager or Head of Department within the scope of the role.
A dedicated individual with an eye for detail, enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work with total discretion. (essential)
- Have a good standard of knowledge of the Scottish game. (essential)
- Able to attend live matches on a regular basis (essential)
- Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Excel. (essential)
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and as an effective team member. (essential)
- The ability to process and upload reports onto a central platform in a timely manner. (essential)
- Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure. (essential)
- Experience of working in a professional football club. (desirable)
- Scouting/Talent ID education (SFA Talent ID/PFSA) (desirable)
- Full driving license (desirable)
How to apply:
If you have any questions or would like to apply,
Please email your C.V to Bill Orr firstname.lastname@example.org