Section 1 – Season Ticket Purchases:
GENERAL ADMISSION SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SEASON 2020/21
- Issue of a Season Ticket
1.1. The issue of a Season Ticket and subsequent access to the Ground is subject to the Grounds Regulations (as may be amended from time to time).
1.2. Season Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Season Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
1.3. If the terms of this document are not acceptable you should return the Season Ticket to the Club immediately. Use of the Season Ticket to gain entry to the Grounds shall constitute acceptance of the terms of this document and the Ground Regulations.
1.4. The Season Ticket remains the property of the Club at all times. The Club may cancel in whole or in part the Season Ticket at any time without notice. A proportionate refund will be made in certain circumstances, save where the Club cancels the Season Ticket because of a breach of the Ground Regulations.
1.5. In the event that the Season Ticket is lost or stolen you must inform the Club immediately.
These Conditions apply for this Season only and accordingly, unless terminated earlier in accordance with their terms, will terminate at the end of this Season.
- Admission to the Ground
3.1 The Season Ticket shall admit you to all home league matches played by the Club’s official first team during the specified Season at the Ground. The Season Ticket does not allow you access to any other Club match including, but not limited to, any Cup matches or pre-season friendly matches.
3.2 If, for any reason, it is decided that any of the Club’s home league matches during the Season is to be played at another stadium, then one alternative ticket will be issued to you in respect of that match.
3.3 No refunds shall be paid in respect of any matches which the Season Ticket entitled you to attend but which you did not attend. In the event that games have to be played behind closed doors due to Covid-19 restrictions, season ticket holders can reclaim a £10 per closed door match refund for Adult season ticket holders, £6 for Adult Concessions and £2 for 12 – 16s. Refunds will be considered donations if unclaimed by 31 May 2021.
3.4 All persons (including children) must have a valid card or ticket when entering the Ground. The Club will not allow children (or any other person) to be carried through the turnstiles without a valid card or ticket for the relevant match.
3.5 Without prejudice to paragraph 1.2 above, any attempt to gain access to the Ground wearing or carrying apparel that demonstrate support for the Visiting Club, may result in admission being refused or you being ejected from the Ground and in such circumstances no refund or alternative seat will be offered.
3.6 The Season Ticket must be available for inspection and produced by you on demand by any official, steward or security staff of the Club at all times where the Season Ticket has been used to gain admission to the Ground.
3.7 The Season Ticket shall not entitle the Ticket Holder to reserve the same, or any other, seat at the Ground for any subsequent season. Furthermore, requesting a specific seat does not guarantee that the club will meet that request. In the event that the seat offered by the club is not acceptable, a refund will be offered provided that the league fixtures have not yet begun. Refunds requested subsequent to the league starting may be prorated and are given purely at the discretion of the Club. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3.8 The Club does not guarantee that the team for any particular match will necessarily only be selected from the Club’s regular first team players. The team manager may consider it desirable on occasions to omit regular first team players and select the team from the full playing squad.
3.9 No guarantees can be given by the Club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Season Ticket will enable you to attend the re-arranged match if it is one of your pre-paid home league games. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs.
- Duplicate/replacement tickets
4.1 If you have forgotten the Season Ticket, or otherwise cannot produce it, a duplicate matchday card or ticket may be obtained, at the Club’s discretion, upon payment of a non-refundable administration fee of £5.00 at the Club’s match day ticket office. The Club reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or withdraw this duplicate ticket facility for any particular match or matches without notice.
4.2 The Club is not responsible for any Season Ticket which is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed. If the Season Ticket is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, the Club may, subject to the Conditions, and in its discretion, issue are placement season ticket upon payment of a non-refundable fee of £5.00.
- Use of concessionary tickets
5.1 Concessionary priced Season Tickets may only be used by persons that qualify for such Season Tickets, as follows:
(A) “Under 12s” may only be used by persons who will be aged 0 to 11 at 31 August of the relevant Season.
(B) “12 to 16s” may only be used by persons who will be aged 12 to 16 at 31 August of the relevant Season.
(C) “Over 65s” Season Tickets may only be used by persons who will be aged sixty five or over at 31 August of the relevant Season.
5.2 Any person entering or seeking to enter the Ground with a concessionary priced Season Ticket may be asked to provide proof of age in the form of a birth certificate or passport. Copies of the relevant document are acceptable, so long as the information is clear, legible and has not been doctored.
5.3 Any person entering or seeking to enter the Ground with a concessionary priced Season Ticket in circumstances where such person is not entitled to such concession will be refused entry. In such case we will not make any refund in respect of any games remaining in the Season.
- Unavailability of seats
6.1 The Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to allocate, on a temporary basis, an alternative seat anywhere in the Ground, including (but without limiting the circumstances when that discretion may be exercised):
(A) when the stand or part of the stand is closed for repairs, maintenance or re-building; or
(B) when the Club, the police or any other relevant authority otherwise considers it desirable in the interests of safety, crowd control or other Club requirements tore-allocate the seat.
6.2 As far as possible, details of any home matches at which there will be a re-allocation of the seat will be notified on the Website and, where practicable, in advance in the Club’s home match day programme.
- Use of a Season Ticket
7.1 You agree that at all times you shall:
(A) use the Ground in a proper and lawful manner and not so as to cause any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to the Club or any other person (including any other spectators or local residents) or to render void or voidable, in part or whole, any insurance maintained by the Club in respect of the Ground;
(B) not cause damage to the Ground (fair wear and tear excepted); and
(C) comply with all of the rules and regulations imposed by the Club from time to time in respect of admission and attendance, including, without limitation, the Ground Regulations.
7.2 The Season Ticket is transferable in accordance with Section 10. It may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition, or sold to any third party.
7.3 You shall indemnify the Club against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities suffered or incurred by it as a result of any breach of these Conditions or any other terms and conditions, rules, laws or regulations, including, without limitation, the Ground Regulations.
7.4 The unauthorised sale or disposal of a Season Ticket is a criminal offence. The Club will inform the police when it becomes aware that a Season Ticket has been sold illegally.
7.5 By entering the Ground, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used in televised coverage of the game or by the Club and/or any Football Authority in perpetuity, by way of any present or future media, for any purpose deemed reasonable by the Club, including, without limitation, for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image unless the Club is notified in writing to the contrary. If any images should feature an individual prominently the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such image. However, if this is not possible, the entry into the Ground shall be deemed consent unless the Club is notified in writing to the contrary.
7.6 If you are aged 16 years old or under, your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) are also responsible for your actions, conduct and compliance with these Conditions.
7.7 If, acting alone or with others, your conduct, or incitement of others, results in disciplinary action being taken against the Club by The Football Association, you shall be jointly and severally liable to the Club for any loss the Club thereby suffers. You shall also be jointly and severally liable to the Club for any loss the Club suffers as a result of the behaviour of a third party gaining access to a match using the Season Ticket with your permission.
- Limitation of liability
8.1 The Club shall not be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of a match caused by virtue of the position of the seat and/or the actions of other spectators.
8.2 The Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club or for the Club’s fraud.
8.3 Except as otherwise set out in these Conditions, and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Club shall not have any liability in respect of any failure to carry out, or any delay in carrying out, any matter in respect of these Conditions, including admitting you to the Ground for a particular match, caused by any circumstances outside the Club’s reasonable control.
- Default and suspension and/or termination of Season Tickets
9.1 Any Season Ticket obtained or used in breach of the Conditions and the Terms & Conditions of Entry shall be automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Season Ticket shall be nullified.
9.2 The Season Ticket may be suspended, withdrawn and/or cancelled without the payment of any refund, in the event that you are under investigation by the Police, charged, cautioned or found guilty of any football related offence anywhere in the world, is ejected and/or banned from the Ground or any other sports stadium anywhere in the world or breaches any of the Conditions; or
9.3 Racial, homophobic, sexist or discriminatory abuse in any form will not be tolerated. If you are caught abusing a player or any other individual you will be reported to the police and prosecution and a lengthy ban from the Club. In addition, the Season Ticket will be immediately withdrawn and no refund will be given.
9.4 Upon request by a Club official or a police officer you must immediately surrender the Season Ticket.
9.5 In the event of any cancellation and withdrawal in accordance with this paragraph, no refund shall be payable in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket.
9.6 In the event that the Season Ticket is withdrawn or cancelled, the Club reserves the right to exclude you from any membership scheme maintained or organised by the Club and/or to disqualify you from applying for any match ticket or season ticket at its discretion.
- Sale, assignment and third party rights
10.1 All rights with respect to the Season Ticket are personal and shall cease upon the death.
10.2 You season ticket cannot be sold, or assigned to any third party for their use.
- Disabled Members
11.1 Disabled Members must bring their current Season Ticket with them to every home match. A disabled Member’s carer/companion must also bring their ticket with them to every home match.
11.2 Carers/companions must NOT use the Season Ticket to attend matches on their own or with any non-disabled person.
12.1 The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of the Conditions referred to herein and notify you of the same notified by display these at the Ground and on the Website.
12.2 You should notify the Club of any change of address by email to email@example.com or in writing to: Stirling Albion Football Club
Forthbank Stadium, Springkerse, Stirling, FK7 7UJ
- Entire agreement
These Conditions constitutes the whole and only agreement between us in respect of the subject matter of these Conditions and supersedes and extinguishes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements between us relating to the subject matter of these Conditions.
The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these Conditions, the documents referenced herein or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
- Governing Law
These Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Schedule 1 – Glossary
In these Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Club” means Stirling Albion Football Club Limited;
“Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out in this document (as amended from time to time);
“Guest” means a relative, friend, colleague and/or, companion to disabled supporters who would be entitled to purchase a Match Ticket under the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means Forthbank Stadium, Springkerse, Stirling, FK7 7UJ;
“Season” means the football season (the season in which the Season Ticket is valid);
“Season Ticket” means the entry card entitling you to admission to certain home games played by the Club at the Ground; and
“Visiting Club” means the football club playing against the Club.
Section 2 – Community Class Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions For Community Classes Bookings:
1.1 Stirling Albion FC is a registered Company in Scotland. Company Number SC024021
1.2 These terms and conditions cancel and replace any previous versions.
1.3 By making a booking in our facilities, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. (Please print or save these terms for future use as we will not keep a file copy specifically for the transaction with you). If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, you should not book our Community Classes.
2.1 “Community Classes” are those classes which are run by employees of Stirling Albion FC using a variety of council owned premises.
2.2 “Players” refers to any individual participating in a community class.
3.1 All bookings must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations and Refunds
4.1 No refund will be issued if you cannot attend your booking or if you fail to arrive on time for your booking.
4.2 In the unfortunate event that Stirling Albion must cancel a Community Class, a refund of any monies paid in respect of that particular class shall be issued by the club.
- Customer Responsibilities
5.1 Each player will be responsible for their behaviour. Any failure to comply the reasonable instructions of Stirling Albion FC staff may result in a player being asked to leave and a refund will not be issued. In the event that the player is under 16, their parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect them.
6.1. Any bookings cancelled more than 24 hours before the first Community Class occurs will be refunded. Bookings cancelled later than that, or after some classes in a block have been attended may be entitled to a prorated partial refund, to be given at the Club’s Discretion.
- Liability for player injury
8.1 The Club only accepts responsibility for a player’s injury where the injury suffered is as a result of a deliberate or negligent act of a staff member of the Club or caused by defective equipment that is the responsibility of the Club.
8.2 By booking a Community Class, the parent/guardian accepts that there are inherent risks in playing football and that any injury caused in the ordinary course of play shall not be the responsibility of the Club. This includes any injury caused by the negligence or the deliberate act of another player unless the other player was specifically instructed to take the action which caused the injury by a member of Club staff.
9.1 Stirling Albion has no control over the maintenance or upkeep of the said premises in clause 2.1 and by accepting this document you warrant that you will not hold the Club liable as a result of any injury, property loss or other damage that occurs as a result of issues with the facility in which a class is held.
- Food and Drink, Clothing
10.1 Parents/guardians are solely responsible for providing appropriate food, drinks and clothing to allow players to participate in the Community Classes.
Section 3 – Livestreaming Purchases
- THE SERVICE
Stirling Albion Streaming Service (the “Service”) is a service that allows you to watch SAFC matches live or via Video replay. If you are under 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your location, you may use the Service only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES
In order to stream or download Digital Content, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time (a “Compatible Device”). Some Compatible Devices may be used only to stream Digital Content, some may be used only to download Digital Content, and some may be used to stream and download Digital Content. We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future.
- GEOGRAPHIC VARIABILITY
Due to technical and other restrictions imposed by content providers, the Service is available only in certain locations. The Digital Content and how we offer Digital Content to you will vary over time and by location. SAFC will use technologies to verify your geographic location. You may not use any technology or technique to obscure or disguise your location.
- DIGITAL CONTENT
- General.The Service may allow you to: (i) access Digital Content on a subscription basis for viewing during a limited period of time during a subscription period eg, via an Adult Season Ticket which will grant free access after purchase, a Concession season ticket or a One off Purchase.
- Usage Rules.Content may not be downloaded or publicly broadcast in any fashion. Content is only available for personal use. c. Purchase Transactions; Cancellations.Except as described in this paragraph, all transactions for Purchased Digital Content and PPV Digital Content are final, and we do not accept returns of such Digital Content. You may cancel an order for Purchased Digital any time before the scheduled start of the program.
- Payment Methods.All payments are handled via PayPal and their terms and conditions are applicable at all times.
- Availability of Purchased Digital Content.Purchased Digital Content will generally continue to be available to you for download or streaming from the Service for 2 days after the livestream has ended. However, we do not guarantee availability of content other than access to the livestream itself.
- Playback Quality; Streaming.The playback resolution and quality of the Digital Content you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of Compatible Device on which you are accessing the Digital Content and your bandwidth, which may increase or decrease over the course of your viewing. If we detect that Digital Content we are streaming to you may be interrupted or may otherwise not play properly due to bandwidth constraints or other factors, we may decrease the resolution and file size of the streamed Digital Content in an effort to provide an uninterrupted viewing experience. While we strive to provide you a high quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the Digital Content you will receive.
- General Restrictions.You may not (i) transfer, copy or display the Digital Content, except as permitted in this Agreement; (ii) sell, rent, lease, distribute, or broadcast any right to the Digital Content; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content; (iv) attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management or other content protection system used as part of the Service; or (v) use the Service or Digital Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Termination.We may terminate your access to the Service, including any subscription available as part of the Service, at our discretion without notice (except as may be required by applicable law). If we do so, we will give you a pro-rated refund of your subscription fee (if any); however, if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice, and SAFC may, in its discretion, immediately revoke your access to the Service and to Digital Content without refund of any fees. In
- Explicit Content.By using the Service, you may encounter content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable; this content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or other attributes. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk, and SAFC has no liability to you for any content. Content types, genres, categories, and descriptions are provided for convenience, and SAFC does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Communications.We may send you promotions or otherwise communicate with you electronically, which may include e-mail, push notification, and you hereby consent to receive those communications
- Modification of Service.SAFC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service, or any part of the Service, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and SAFC will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use Digital Content is impacted by the change.
- Amendments.SAFC reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms in connection with the Service.To the maximum extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Service or Software following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. However, any increase in subscription fee will not apply until your subscription is renewed.
- Reservation of Rights; Waiver. The Service, Software and the Digital Content embody intellectual property that is protected by law. Copyright owners of Digital Content are intended third-party beneficiaries under the Agreement. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Disputes/Binding Arbitration/Conditions of Use. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement or the Service is subject to the governing law of Scotland. YOU MAY ALSO BE ENTITLED TO CERTAIN CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION.
- Severability.If any term or condition of this Agreement is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.