This role is on a voluntary basis.
Reporting to the Head of Performance and Tactical Analysis, the successful candidate will contribute to the achievement of the aims and performance targets of Stirling Albion Football Club
To provide a wide range of Match and Training Performance Analysis duties such as:
- Match coding
- Training coding
- Interpretation of GPS footage to compliment Match/Training analysis
- Statistical Feedback and Tactical Feedback
- Knowledge and understanding of industry software including, Video Editing, Sportscode, Longomatch or industry alternatives. Microsoft Office (Specifically Powerpoint) and Dropbox.
- High level IT and video editing skills
- Good knowledge of Scottish Football
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of tactical knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in gathering statistical data – translating complex data into a consumable format.
- The ability to work to deadlines using problem solving skills, initiative and sensitivity.
- Respond positively to change in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and develop productive intra-/inter-departmental relationships.
- Have previous coaching experience desirable but not essential
- SFA Qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
How to apply:
Email your CV and any additional information that you feel relevant to email@example.com