In view of the current uncertainty of the Forfar game going ahead due to the inclement weather, the Club has taken the early decision to postpone Saturday’s hospitality.
The decision was taken with the best interests of everyone in mind, including the financial aspect, from the Club’s perspective, with regards to catering.
Naturally, I hope the weather takes the expected turn for the better but it is very much in the balance as to whether this will happen in time for the pitch to sufficiently thaw out to allow the game to proceed.
I hope to see as many as possible who were due to attend on Saturday, re-book for later in the season – indeed some have already done so.
Please contact the Club through the usual mediums for more information with regards to the above and/or hospitality arrangements in general.